- Upcoming movie releases for the month
- Movie trailers for upcoming films
- Interviews with cast and crew of upcoming movies
- Movie stills and posters for upcoming releases
- behind-the-scenes looks at upcoming movies
- Reviews of upcoming movies from critics
- Opinions and predictions for upcoming movie releases
- Box office predictions for upcoming movies
- Comparisons of upcoming movies to similar films
- Discussion of themes and elements in upcoming movies
If you’re looking for some new movie releases to watch this month, check out our list of the most anticipated films coming out in October 2019. From horror movies to comedies, there’s something for everyone.
Checkout this video:
Upcoming movie releases for the month
Here are some of the upcoming movie releases for the month:
-The Addams Family (Oct 11)
-Downton Abbey (Oct 25)
-Joker (Oct 4)
-Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Oct 18)
-Zombieland: Double Tap (Oct 18)
Movie trailers for upcoming films
The following is a list of movie trailers for upcoming films.
Interviews with cast and crew of upcoming movies
This month, we’ve got a great lineup of movies coming out! Here are interviews with the cast and crew of some of the most anticipated films:
-Avengers: Infinity War
-Solo: A Star Wars Story
Movie stills and posters for upcoming releases
While some months are better than others for new movie releases, there’s always something to be excited about at the theater. This month is no different, with a slew of hotly-anticipated films set to hit screens. Here’s a look at some upcoming releases, complete with movie stills and posters to get you pumped for what’s in store.
“Avengers: Infinity War”
The Avengers are back, and this time they’re facing their biggest threat yet: Thanos. The mad titan has his sights set on acquiring all six Infinity Stones, and with them, the power to destroy half the universe. The Avengers must put aside their differences and work together if they’re going to stop him.
The foul-mouthed antihero is back and this time he’s brought reinforcements in the form of Cable, a time-traveling soldier from the future. Together, they must take down Black Tom Cassidy and Juggernaut before they can wreak havoc on the world.
“Solo: A Star Wars Story”
The origin story of one of Star Wars’ most iconic characters is finally being told. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” traces Han Solo’s beginnings as a young street criminal to his time with the Jakku gang and eventual membership in the Rebel Alliance.
behind-the-scenes looks at upcoming movies
This month, Movie Insider has behind-the-scenes looks at upcoming movies like Godzilla vs. Kong, Morbius, and The Many Saints of Newark. We also have interviews with filmmakers like Edgar Wright and WandaVision’s Matt Shakman.
Reviews of upcoming movies from critics
Below are reviews of some of the most talked-about upcoming movies. Whether you’re looking for cerebral cinema or just want to be entertained, these are the movies that have reviewers talking.
“The Wrestler” – 8/10
The Wrestler is a gritty, realistic portrayal of professional wrestling, with strong performances from its star-studded cast. This film is not for everyone, but fans of the sport will appreciate its accuracy and emotional heft.
“Slumdog Millionaire” – 9/10
Danny Boyle’s latest film is a heartwarming story set against the backdrop of poverty and crime in Mumbai, India. “Slumdog Millionaire” is an underdog story that will leave you rooting for its unlikely heroes.
“Gran Torino” – 8/10
Clint Eastwood stars in and directs this tale of an aging racist who befriends his Hmong neighbors. “Gran Torino” is a touching and thought-provoking film that explores themes of tolerance and forgiveness.
Opinions and predictions for upcoming movie releases
June is set to be a big month for movie releases, with some highly-anticipated blockbusters and exciting sequels hitting theaters. Here are some of the most highly-anticipated movies coming out this month, along with our thoughts and predictions.
-The Purge: Election Year: This third installment in the popular horror franchise is sure to be full of suspense and scares. Our prediction is that it will be a hit with fans of the genre and will do well at the box office.
-Finding Dory: The long-awaited sequel to Finding Nemo finally hits theaters this month, and we predict it will be a huge success. The original film was a critical and commercial darling, and we expect this one to follow in its footsteps.
-The Conjuring 2: Another highly-anticipated sequel, this one is sure to send chills down your spine. The first film was a huge success, both commercially and critically, so we have high hopes for this one.
-Warcraft: This film adaptation of the popular video game franchise is one of the most anticipated releases of the year. We’re predicting that it will be a hit with fans of the games and will do well at the box office.
Box office predictions for upcoming movies
Here are IMDb’s predictions for the top 10 movies at the box office in the month of June, according to their release date. These are predictions based on data such as movie trailer views, ticket pre-sales, and social media engagement.
1. “Incredibles 2” (June 15) – $115 million
2. “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” (June 22) – $110 million
3. “The First Purge” (July 4) – $85 million
4. “Uncle Drew” (June 29) – $70 million
5. “Ocean’s 8” (June 8) – $60 million
6. “Tag” (June 15) – $45 million
7. “Sicario: Day of the Soldado” (June 29) – $40 million
8. “The Catcher Was a Spy” (June 22)
9. “Leave No Trace” (June 29)
10. “#REALity TV” (July 13)
Comparisons of upcoming movies to similar films
It can be tough to decide what movies to watch. There are so many options, and it can be hard to know if a movie is actually worth your time. That’s why we’ve put together a list of upcoming films, compared them to similar films, and let you know which ones we think are worth checking out.
This month, there are a few options for action movie fans. If you’re looking for something fast-paced and thrilling, we recommend “The Maze Runner” or “The Equalizer.” If you want something a little more light-hearted, try “The Expendables 3.”
For drama lovers, we suggest taking a look at “If I Stay” or “The Giver.” both of which look like they could be touching and thought-provoking. Alternatively, if you’re in the mood for something more fun and light-hearted, check out “What If” or “And So It Goes.”
Finally, for comedies, we recommend taking a chance on either “Blended” or “Sex Tape.”
Discussion of themes and elements in upcoming movies
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing color, the air is getting cooler, and Hollywood is releasing a slew of new movies. This month, there are several highly anticipated titles hitting theaters, including horror, drama, and comedy. Here’s a look at some of the most talked-about movies coming out this month:
1. “A Quiet Place 2” – The long-awaited sequel to the 2018 blockbuster hit “A Quiet Place,” this horror film follows the Abbott family as they continue to fight for survival in a world overrun by deadly creatures that hunt by sound. With gripping suspense and edge-of-your-seat scares, “A Quiet Place 2” is sure to send chills down your spine.
2. “The Many Saints of Newark” – A prequel to the iconic television series “The Sopranos,” this movie follows a young Tony Soprano as he navigates the dangerous world of organized crime in New Jersey during the 1960s. With an all-star cast that includes James Gandolfini Jr., Michael Gandolfini, and Vera Farmiga, this movie is sure to be a hit with fans of the show.
3. “Promising Young Woman” – Starring Carey Mulligan and Bo Burnham, this dark comedy follows a young woman who seeks revenge after she is sexually assaulted by one of her classmates. A controversial film that has been generating a lot of buzz, “Promising Young Woman” looks at sexual assault in a new light and is sure to provoke thought-provoking conversations.