It’s no secret that Jenna Ortega is a talented young actress. But what movies did Jenna Ortega play in? Here’s a list of her most notable roles.
Checkout this video:
1.Jenna Ortega’s filmography
Jenna Ortega is an American actress. She began her career in Hollywood appearing as a child actor in several television series and films. She rose to prominence for her starring role as Harley Diaz in the Disney Channel comedy series Stuck in the Middle. Ortega has since appeared in the films Perfect High, Recovery Road and Yes, God, Yes.
Ortega’s filmography includes: Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), Iron Man 3 (2013), Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015), Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2019), and “Dolittle” (2020).
2.Jenna Ortega’s upcoming films
Jenna Ortega is an upcoming American actress. She is known for her roles in the Disney Channel sitcoms Stuck in the Middle andJessie.
Ortega will play Brooke in the upcoming film, “You Get Me,” which is set to come out in 2017.
3.Jenna Ortega’s highest grossing films
Jenna Ortega’s highest grossing films include `Iron Man 3`, `Stuck in Love`, and `Halloween: Resurrection`.
4.Jenna Ortega’s most popular films
Jenna Ortega is an American actress who has starred in many popular films, including ‘Iron Man 3’ and ‘Stuck in the Middle’. Here are four of her most popular films:
1. ‘Iron Man 3’ – In this film, Ortega plays the young version of Pepper Potts, Tony Stark’s love interest.
2. ‘Stuck in the Middle’ – Ortega stars in this Disney Channel comedy series as Harley Diaz, the middle child in a family of seven kids.
3. ‘Escape from Planet Earth’ – In this animated adventure film, Ortega voices Lena Thorne, a teenage alien who helps save her father from capture.
4. ‘The Duff’ – Ortega stars in this teen comedy as Bianca Piper, a high school student who learns that she’s been labeled the DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend).
5.Jenna Ortega’s critically acclaimed films
Jenna Ortega is an American actress who began her acting career in 2006 when she was just 7 years old. Since then, Jenna has appeared in a number of hit movies and TV shows, including Hannah Montana: The Movie ( 2009), Insidious: Chapter 2 ( 2013), Richie Rich ( 2015), and Jane the Virgin ( 2016- present).
Here are 5 of Jenna Ortega’s most critically acclaimed films:
1. Stargirl ( 2020) – Critics Consensus: “Jena Ortega gives an outstanding lead performance in Stargirl – a coming-of-age film that’s as heartwarming as it is genuinely funny.”
2. Charlie St. Cloud ( 2010) – Critics Consensus: “Although it isn’t quite as emotionally resonant as the book it’s based on, Charlie St. Cloud benefits from Zac Efron’s sincere central performance.”
3. The Duff ( 2015) – Critics Consensus: “The Duff doesn’t entirely ditch its source material’s problematic messages, but rises above them thanks to Mae Whitman’s engaging performance and some sharp humor.”
4. Please Stand By ( 2017) – Critics Consensus: “Please Stand By has a few crowd-pleasing moments, but they’re not enough to make up for the parts of this coming-of-age dramedy that don’t work.”
5. We the Animals ( 2018) – Critics Consensus: “Award-worthy performances by Evan Rosado and Raul Castillo elevate We the Animals above its surface familiarities to become an uncommonly moving coming-of-age drama.”
6.Jenna Ortega’s lowest rated films
Jenna Ortega actually hasSome of her lowest-rated pictures include “Step Up: High Water” (2017), “The Babysitter” (2017), ” Richie Rich” (2015) and “Idea Man” (2012).
7.Jenna Ortega’s box office bombs
Jenna Ortega is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Harley Diaz in the Disney Channel television series Stuck in the Middle, Ellie Alves in the Netflix thriller series You, and Marisol Fuentes in the Netflix comedy series Mr. Iglesias.
Ortega has also appeared in several films, including Iron Man 3, Geo Storm, and The Babysitter: Killer Queen. However, not all of her movies have been successful. Here are seven of Jenna Ortega’s box office bombs.
1. Max Steel (2016)
2. The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020)
3. Some Kind of Hate (2015)
4. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip (2015)
5. We Are Your Friends (2015)
6. Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011)
7. Escape from Planet Earth (2013)
8.Jenna Ortega’s cult classics
Jenna Ortega is an American actress who has starred in a number of cult classic movies. Some of her most popular roles have been in ‘Secret Santa’, ‘The Duff’, and ‘Insidious: Chapter 3’. She has also played a recurring role in the Disney Channel series ‘Stuck in the Middle’.
9.Jenna Ortega’s forgotten films
Jenna Ortega’s career started in 2006, when she was just seven years old. She’s since played a wide variety of roles, including one opposite John Stamos in the medical drama series “ER.” But there are a few films you may not have realized she was in. Here are nine of them.
“The Babysitters Club” (1995)
Ortega played Kristy Thomas, the president of the titular babysitting club, in this 1995 TV movie based on Ann M. Martin’s popular book series. It also starred Schuyler Fisk, Brenda Strong and Alyssa Milano.
“Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge” (2001)
Ortega played Gwen Piper, the daughter of Kimberly J. Brown’s character Marnie, in this 2001 Disney Channel Original Movie. It also featured Daniel Kountz and Judith Hoag.
“Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams” (2002)
Ortega had a small role as Elsa in this 2002 sequel, which starred Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara as the titular kids. It also featured Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino and Sylvester Stallone.
“Things You Don’t Say in Polite Company” (2005)
Ortega guest-starred as Lizzy Jordan in an episode of this 2005 Lifetime anthology series that featured different stories about women “who cross the line.” It also starred Maura Tierney, Kathleen Robertson and Julie Benz.
“Channel Zero: Candle Cove” (2016)
Ortega played Eddie Kells in this 2016 Syfy horror series that was based on Kris Straub’s Creepypasta story of the same name. It also starred Paul Schneider, Fiona Shaw and Shaun Benson.
10.Jenna Ortega’s underrated films
While Jenna Ortega is best known for her work on the Disney Channel, she has also appeared in a number of other movies and TV shows. Here are 10 of Jenna Ortega’s most underrated films.
1. “Spinderella” (1997)
2. “The Little Rascals” (1994)
3. “Batman Forever” (1995)
4. “Drunkboat” (2010)
5. “Jake and the Neverland Pirates: The Great Never Sea Conquest” (2015)
6. “Iron Man 3” (2013)
7. “Holidays” (2016)
8. “Stuck in the Middle” (2016-2018)
9. “I Can Only Imagine” (2018)
10. “You’re Bacon Me Crazy” (2018)